Tuesday, March 24, 2009

 

Study Study Study

The exams are comming!

And that means that we need to study!

So many subjects -_-


Teacher gave us look at our class aggregate score. We scored worse then what we are suppose to score.

Must buck up liao! Im going to study really hard.


CHINESE ! I suck at it. This sure won't make it to my B3 one. Don't know why just can't memorise any words. They look like square square pictures to me one. But how? Still must study.


MATH another one! The fomulas also not that hard to remember. But SO many fomulas how to remember? The teacher always ask people give example. How to learn like that. But if no learn then cannot go anywhere liao.


Oh and my English teacher. Always play games one. Then hor lose one always must do something. -_-


Okay I go study haha. byebye! *opens book*

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]