Friday, March 13, 2009

 

The weather is going insane!

Yeap like the tittle says...

"The weather is going insane!!"
What is wrong with it?

These few days when I on my way to school, so cold one. Then during the afternoon period so hot!! After that at night so cold again. -_-

If this keeps on, more and more people will start to fall sick! Haha then the panadol company will earn big money!! :O




Today is Friday the 13th too! Unlucky day. It's really unlucky lor!! Me and my friends choose this day to go celebrate my birthday early. But in the end no one can make it. Then the cake that my friend ordered I need to bring home eat myself :'(

It's dumb. I put the candle on it and blow it off. And then ate the SOUR fruit kind of thing on top the cake.


YUCK !!!


I thought they are sweet one. (Because, well.....they look....sweet?)

So regret.

Here's my cake :



Before I put any candles onto it




The final outcome

Pretty is'nt it? But it kind of looks like a Christmas cake. *salivar starts dripping*

Oh and our class played some play dough. We are suppose to do some models of the landform thing.

Like this:

My waterfall. x)


BUT!! In the end we made names with it.



My name. :)


Okay! I go get some sleep already. So cooling. HEHEHEH

Comments:
Fion, here i come to wish u happy birthday ^^... may all your wish come true, JYJY
 
thxthx ^^
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]