Thursday, April 2, 2009

 

Happy April Fools !!

YEAH!!!



4 more weeks to the exams!

nervous, stress, anxious, nervous, stress, anxious, nervous, stress anxious!!
*starts screaming and jumping around*


I'm still not ready yet lor. especially Math. Urghhh !! I still cannot understand some stuffs and memorise someore stuffs.Really really hope that I can pass Math.


WOOOOOOOOOOOO


Who can tuitor me Math? I'm going to pass math no matter what. To hell with math!!(and Chinese)


I'm planning to buy Polaroid cams. Still thinking which one to buy. Here are some pictures I found on a blog selling these:









After I picked one I'll go search the price for the flims :)
BYE!

Comments:
oO- This type of camera seem like antique one wor, but no need to care for later printing la, hehe, what model u choose ah?
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]