Thursday, April 16, 2009

 

The Flu Period

Everyone in my class are down with flu >_<

The dustbins so full of tissues. I think we pass the illness to each other bah. One by one people fall sick

Beware grand grand childrens! Maby you must study about The Flu Period in your History class :)

About a week more to the exams. Stress bah haha ^^

I have seriously nothing to blog about. The flu's eathing away my thinking power!!

Yeap I suddenly thought of something.

ZOE BROUGHT COOKIES TO CLASS TODAY.

She said that it's her 1st time making cookies. I think its quite yummy compare to the ones I make.

Comments:
oO, how was ur exam ah? cookies, wah got ppl more pro than u in baking cookies ah XD
 
DOTS RAWRRRRRRRRR -_-
 
Hello
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]