Sunday, April 26, 2009

 

Insomania

Something must be wrong with me.

I keep waking up in the middle of the night these few days. Just like this morning.

I woke up at 2.25am for no reason. Then later at 4.37am and can't sleep back. So I decided to go downstairs walk walk. After a few minutes I got thirsty and walked all the way to the nearest 7-11 ( about 1 bus stop away) just to buy water.

So peacefull. Not a single person in sight and the only sound came from my slippers. I bet everyone ran away when they see me cause I look like a ghost. I did'nt comb my hair -_-



Ahhhh. I just finished my dinner. Fish soup with rice. Yummy thou its cold.

I want to eat fish and chips for dinner tomorrow!

p/s I bought a book with colour pages in it today

Comments:
wah, u missing some guy izzit? if not how come get insomania one, try drink fresh hot milk before sleep, may be it will help u to reduce such stress.. ^^
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]