Tuesday, April 7, 2009

 

HAPPY DAY

Know what?
Im not going to buy polaroid cams anymore

Yeah too bad...
I really want them but the flims are like sooooooo so so so expensive :x

Now I want to buy headsets. The kind that can hook on ear one. My earphones keep popping out -_-
OH YAH ! Ms Wee taught me a way to remember this Math fomula or whatever shit thing. Yah my Math teacher. So love her when I manage to remember something she teach in class. Haha. IM SERIOUS CAN

You know
TOA CAH SOH?
If you want to know then go find out yourself bah. Im to lazy ><
ITS BEDTIME!!


Hehe. I came back just to add something. I SPRAINED MY BACK DURING P.E. LESSON TODAY. It still hurts lor. I want take MC :P

I WANT MC I WANT MC I WANT MC
If tomorrow still pain then no need come school. Yay! (I said that myself)

GOODNIGHT

Comments:
sweat, got excuse for u to skip class, too bad XD
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]