Sunday, May 10, 2009

 

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in this big big world !

I went to church to service today. My 2nd time ^^ Today also have drama
It was so funny one lor. HAHAHAHA!

Too bad today cannot celebrate with mummy. She went to Malaysia to work. *sob sob*
But I gave her the Mother's Day gift yesterday. She says it look like a banana. Omg my heart 'piack' lor. I went to choose the stuffs so long and then did the wrapping for 2 hours. RAWR ! But nevermind lah. We hugged. That's so rare. :D I'll show the flower next week.

-

Okay now for the exams. English, Chinese and Geog clear liao. I think I missed out something. Ahh nevermind :)

Tomorrow im going to study until at night ( of course with 1 or 2 hours of computer ) And then im ready for the rest of the subjects.

Yeah yeah know what? I PASSED MY CHINESE PAPER 1 Woooooooo!!!! Thats even rarer then getting a hug from my mummy. *big smiles*

Uhhuhh I want to go play Restaurant City now. Anyone have any stuffs want to trade with me?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]