Friday, May 15, 2009

 

Im Perfectly Normal!

Im not emo or what ever else !!!!
Today MsZhao asked me if I wanted to go for a course.

A COMMUNICATION COURSE

Omg im so shocked lor when she asked me. :(
I just don't really talk. I prefer typing. Cause of all those games I play.
You can't talk to the screen and the people at the other side of the screen can hear you right!

-

This week's last paper is over !! Its a math paper. Ahhh ! I don't think I can get more then 10 marks. I can't do math one.

p/s now im going to wait for lunch. Hungry :l

Comments:
wah, who ask u alway face infront your computer, shud stop it and go out social lo xD, wow, finally no more exam ya, can enjoy lo u XD haha, believe urself ^^
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]