Saturday, February 20, 2010

 

Fights

I find that I really cannot get along with Gemini's. I fought with all those I knew. I think that I'm going to lose another friend soon lor. Yah she's Gemini. I cannot understand her, she also cannot understand me. Had a few argues lately. She treat me and the rest so different. Like she talk to our other classmates so softly and polite one, then she talk to me so...so...different.

A few days ago we fought because she thought I was emo-ing and ignoring her over something(which i forgot).She called out to me but I did'nt hear. After that she tried to talk to me in class but I was too tired to answer cause after P.E. mah. Then I talked to her, but she ignore me. Art lesson we fought. I appologised to her(very informally). Very peaceful until yesterday.

We were suppose to buy books in JP. But I did'nt want to take the taxi so did'nt feel like going anymore. Part of it to blame the angpaos. Mummy only let me have 2 of them :(. Yeah. Mummy then asked me to go out with her. Going out with her means I don't have to spend a cent. So I did'nt go out with my friend. Gah! should have treat her movie. But I don't think she will want to watch any of the movies showing now.

Fell out with my other Gemini friends. My sister also Gemini. Horrible! I fought with her ALOT too. I HATE HER! How I wish she was never born. >:( Stupid Devil. Life Destroyer. Things she touch will spoil. Argh!

So I really don't have fate with Geminis.. Yeap.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]